Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Favorite Knot To Tie

I'm going to do something a little different. I'm going to ask a question and I hope people will answer it in the comment section.

I know people use many different knots but what is your favorite knot to tie when your fishing? I have 3 or 4 knots that I use but I use the improved clinch knot the most. My father showed me it when I was a young kid. I will say that I am slowly using the palomar knot a lot more. It is very easy to tie. I also have a couple of knots I use if I'm fly fishing so feel free to answer the question even if you fly fish. I like to see what everyone likes to tie. Think it will be interesting.


1 comment:

  1. Great blog James! Lure to line knots, mono or fluorocarbon line,I like the improved clinch knot; superlines i use the Palomar. Line to line mono or fluoro, i use the blood knot; superline to mono, the Modified Albright. Great site is Knot Wars on YouTube and their free app is good too.

    ReplyDelete